Sunday, April 22, 2012

my 365: march

Oh dear, I've moved on to labeling them merely by month, that's a bad sign. I'm about a month behind so bear with me...

1. Finals cram sessions are not complete without a Red Bull. I'm living the stereotype here.  2. This was, if I remember correctly, around 2 am during my typeface design all-nighter.  3. And this would be the results of that all-nighter.  4. My picnic lunch that I treated myself with while finishing up my Art History research paper. My sister turned me onto grapefruit soda and now I'm addicted.  5. My pretty new (and very painful) shoes bought with birthday money.  6. Reading at the coffee shop while being serenaded by a violin player at the next table.  7. St. Patty's Day in Savannah!  8. The greatest book of all time -- The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern  9. Picking my sister up at the airport.  10. First visit to the beach of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment