Friday, June 08, 2012

on the hunt: one-piece swimsuit

I feel like this year's options when it comes to one-pieces are a lot better than it has been other seasons. I have a hard time when it comes to swim suit shopping because I like coverage which apparently swim suit brands don't believe in (at least not in conjunction with a cute pattern). I found a bunch through online searching and found a surprisingly great selection at Old Navy the other day.

The middle black number was the winner for my upcoming trip to Miami. 



From top: Arrowhead Ikat Tank suit from J.Crew, Bandeau One-piece from Gap, Ruched suit from Old Navy, Pink one-piece from American Eagle, Polka-dot Ruched Underwire Tank suit from J.Crew, Striped Bandeau from Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. I had that same thought this year as I looked through bathing suits! I bought the ruched femme tank in peacock blue and I LOVE it! It is SO flattering.

    ReplyDelete