Monday, July 06, 2009

dear sneak peek-ers

Dear home sneak peek participants,
Thank you for allowing me to be a temporary voyeur into your home and life. I would also like to thank you for filling me with unreal expectations of my own home. I know that somewhere in your spotless, minimalist living space you too have a secret stash of unorganized, uncolor-coded, items that you are unsure of where to stick. You have that closet overflowing with gift wrap and art supplies that you just can't bring yourself to get rid of just in case you ever need them. I'm on to you, you have these storage areas hidden away, out of the sight of the camera. I'm also on to the fact that you own a t.v. despite its carefully planned absence. Don't be ashamed of your enabler attributing to your secret obsession for Gossip Girls and reality television. I will have to come to terms with only looking at perfectly accessorized homes, knowing that I do not have the patience or time to live in one myself.

Some of my favorite sneak peeks inside other people's homes: first from Home Sweet Home, next three from Design*Sponge sneak peeks here, here, and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment