Tuesday, September 22, 2009

hello autumn!

I've had to restrain myself from throwing on tights these last few chilly mornings. I have to remind myself that by 11 am I'll be regretting it when it hits 80 degrees. However, now that it's the official first day of fall the tights shall be brought out from the back of the drawer and become an outfit staple. With such a variety to choose from I gathered some of my favorites to share.

First up, American Eagle has an enormous selection that are inexpensive enough you that you don't have to feel guilty buying a different pair for each day of the week.

Grooved Channels Tights in Grey / Blush Grove Tights / Loops and Lines Tights

These beauties are from Anthropologie and very reasonably priced at $18 each. A pair of these could spice up the basics I've been trying to stock up on.

Other great resources for tights are Gap and Target. They are super cheap so you can stock up on the basic opaque and colored ones, also you won't feel guilty when you snag the darn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment