Thursday, September 03, 2009

is it too early for a new calendar?

Last year I bought a calendar by Miriam Bereson and just received an email this week announcing the release date of her 2010 edition. I just love her calendars but learned that I am not a wall calendar type of person. Instead, I need a calendar that I can keep in my purse that is on me at all times. Last year I experimented by having both, but found my wall calendar remaining blank for a good portion of the year and then I could never quite manage to keep it up to date.
























If I just got a wall calendar for "looks" and hung it solely to keep track of the date, I might go this route. This fabric panel calendar from SeptemberHouse on etsy just screams for embellishment.







I'm more of a planner girl. Love the hand drawn quality of this one from TheAyBeeCees.







Another good planner from Sarah Pinto's etsy shop if you're a weekly organizer. She has a variety of cover options to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment