Sunday, November 06, 2011

identity investigations

A project I am currently working on for one of my classes has caused me to be even more aware of well-designed identities lately. I've been obsessively pinning them and thought I'd share some of my favorites from the recent weeks.
Identity designed for The Chop Shop by Ptarmak.

I just can't get over the animal silhouettes. The Crunchy Grocer identity by
The Tenfold Collective.

I'm apparently really into geometric shapes lately. It's really become a sickness. I'm
especially drawn to the colors in ITI's identity by Heydays.

This kraft paper-happy identity for Eastfield Village is simple but stunning by
Hovard Design.

Lastly, you've got to appreciate a well-designed barber shop. The website for Fast Eddie's
is pretty great as well. Designed by Richard Arthur Stewart.
This is just a few of those that have caught my eye. See my pinterest boards for more examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment