Monday, December 19, 2011

from the weekend...

I just wrapped up my final side trip to sister #2 and her new hubby in Columbus, Ohio. I finished up my Christmas shopping and helped my sister finish some of her Christmas to-do list. Then I got to accompany them for the second year in a row to their holiday tradition of the Columbus Zoo's Wildlights exhibit. We bundled up and wandered the zoo admiring the pretty lights and sleepy animals. This is the only way I have ever seen the Columbus Zoo, therefore, I haven't seen a whole lot of the animals in my visits. It was a spectacular visit and it made it a little easier to leave knowing we would be reunited in just a mere 5 days in Savannah for Christmas!




Top to bottom: Nesting penguin feet inside their little habitat. Santa diver feeding the fish frenzy. A very small example of the zoo's extensive light exhibit.

All photos taken by me at the Columbus Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment