Monday, March 12, 2012

reading wishlist

I looking forward to being able to read over my spring break without feeling guilty. My amazon shopping cart has exploded with books that I just can't quite bring myself to buy. This is partially due to the fact that I'm very angry at losing my amazon student status that got me free two day shipping but that is besides the point.

If anyone is feeling generous and would like to donate or gift me with any one of these puppies I would be extremely grateful! Congratulations-on-finishing-your-finals gift perhaps?? Oh wait, does that holiday not exist?

I might just have to reallocate my birthday funds from the previously mentioned dress into books. Now that's an interesting thought: 1 dress = 8 (used) books.

From top to bottom: Just My Type, Made by Hand: Searching for Meaning in a Throwaway World, The Night Circus, The Craftsman, A Love Letter For You, Shop Class as Soulcraft: An inquiry into the Value of Work, Cradle to Cradle, and How to be a Graphic Designer without Losing your Soul

All images from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment